Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back at it with a vengeance!

I've spent the last week or so redoubling my freelance-writing efforts. Now that Willy Wonka is done, I've got my evenings and weekends back, and I've got a lot of time to fill. No worries, though---I've managed to find plenty to do. Here's what's on my list for this long weekend:
  • A proposal for what's shaping up to be a major project for an existing client;
  • A test for wiseGEEK---three articles due by the end of the weekend. If I pass, I'll be a regular contributor for them, which is exciting;
  • Three articles for Demand Studios, which I picked up earlier last week because things were slow (ha).
If everything works out, it'll be a busy summer. But that's the way I like it.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I know this is a really old post but still, had to tell you I really like your blog :)